Friday’s Letters

Thankfully we have all made it to Friday. Not just any Friday but Memorial Day Weekend Friday! Link up with Ashley for Friday’s Letters.
Dear Rain…REALLY?!?! Enough already. Please go away for this holiday weekend. K? Thanks!
Dear Holiday Weekend…WELCOME TO MY WORLD! I hope we have a good time. Lets hope said rain goes away so we can enjoy each other.
Dear Friend Who Needs A Wake Up Call…It’s called life and you need to realize this. You also need to get over whatever issue you have with me. It’s old and not becoming.
Dear Work…I really do not like you but I do like the paycheck I get on Thursdays so I have to keep you around.
Dear BodyCombay 52…I am not ready for you. You showed up in my mailbox the other day and lets be real you are not gonna be launched till sometime in July so you will have to patiently wait till I am done with my love affair with BC 51. Sorry.
Dear Drivers…Please Please Please for my sanity and yours LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH! Also give up the excuse “This is my frist time here.” I know for a fact that it is not.
Dear Rylie…You are so so so lucky you are cute. What you did to my North Face jacket was totally unacceptable.
Dear Unofficial Start to Summer…I love you. I am so so happy to see you!

Dear New Blog Friends…WELCOME! Gotta question please do not hesitate to ask it!

I have 10 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Friday’s Letters

Alissa says:
    May 25, 2012

Sending sunshine your way! It’s a little cloudy here, but I’m hoping it will clear up for the weekend 🙂

May 25, 2012

We are supposed to have sun and 90+ degree temps this weekend, I am going to send some of that your way!

Ashley says:
    May 25, 2012

I am a new follower!!

I hope you have a great weekend!!!

Feel free to pop by and say hello!

Kelly says:
    May 25, 2012

I hear ya on weather… We got almost FIVE INCHES OF RAIN yesterday!!! It poured ALL day long. Of course it is sunny and beautiful today just in time for the weekend!! Have a good one 🙂

J and A says:
    May 25, 2012

Oh no – Rylie.. Cruz does stuff like this from time to time. Sad. Good luck with BC 52 can’t wait to hear about it!!! Happy weekend.

Pamela says:
    May 25, 2012

You come to our country, learn English!!

Alyssa says:
    May 25, 2012

I’m so glad to hear that I’m not the only one with a “friend who needs a reality check.” I hope things get better for you!

May 26, 2012

I’m gonna have to agree with the whole “learn to speak english”. I can’t stand when people don’t take the time to learn the language!!! If everyone else can do it, why can’t you? lol Great letters!!!

May 27, 2012

oh those dirvers-!!!! we have some of those here too! I hope your weekend leaves you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated! loved your letters this week, thanks for linking up with me!

xo,