2001 vs. 2012

So I have “fat days.” Lets be honest though what woman hasn’t had one?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Didnt think so.

ANYWAY
I was having a fat day and I decided I needed to be proactive and see what a difference I have made since 2001.
995ef69b
Yup there ya go. That is me back in 2001 my senior year of high school. Can we say I was a HUGE!
I’m gonna keep this photo in my phone for my future “fat days” as cold hard proof that I am indeed NOT fat.
I am human I struggle with this from time to time. Another thing I struggle with is even though I now a not fat I still sometimes look in the mirror and see a fat person. This is something I struggle with a lot. It is one of the hardest things for me to deal with. It is totally a mental thing and I know this but I still struggle with it. I am human.
Anyway I just thought that I would share this with ya’ll.

I have 13 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on 2001 vs. 2012

J and A says:
    June 18, 2012

Yuo look amazing!! You should be so proud! And yes everyone has fat days, even the fittest, strongest out there.

Holly says:
    June 18, 2012

You look amazing and should be soooo proud! Thats so inspiring:)

Alissa says:
    June 18, 2012

Your transformation is truly inspiring!

Sara says:
    June 18, 2012

Awesome! It can be hard, these sayings are great and good to keep in mind!

Anna says:
    June 18, 2012

You look great! What a great job you’ve done 🙂

June 18, 2012

You look absolutely fantastic!!! Unrecognizable from the person I knew back in hight school!! You are an amazing inspiration!!!! And I have fat days all the time lol!

June 18, 2012

NIKKI!! This is amazing! GREAT WORK! I’m so very proud of you for recognizing that yeah, we all have fat days, but that is NOT who you are. Again, GREAT WORK!!
    eachdayinthislife.blogspot.com

June 19, 2012

FAT DAYS suck. But I LOVE your attitude. We can either dwell on them, or focus on HOW FAR we’ve come! Girl, you look freakin’ fantastic and you’re an abbsolute rock star! LOVE your attitude and perspective!

Niki says:
    June 19, 2012

You look great! I think it’s so amazing that you’ve lost all that weight and so inspirational for other girls!

Jane says:
    June 20, 2012

I love your then and now pictures, they are so inspirational. And, yeah we always have fat days, they suck. But you are so healthy and look amazing!!

Janna Bogert says:
    June 21, 2012

You look phenomenal and good for you for getting healthy! Not everyone can make that transition, because there are so many factors and it’s just plain old hard. I don’t fault them for it (I feel for them), but I am very happy to see someone get healthy. Notice I don’t say skinny. You are a skinny minny now, but it’s not about weight- It’s about looking and feeling good from the inside!

Jessica Jane says:
    July 1, 2012

Congrats on all you’ve done! I’ve been trying to be an overall healthier person too.