Does YOUR Dog Swim? Mine Do!

So I was editing pictures for my post today and all was going well until photobucket decided that it wanted to be a shit and not work anymore.
REALLY PHOTOBUCKET?
REALLY?!?!
Lame.
So now instead of giving you loads of pictures of my life lately I have decided to share with you what happens when I take the girls to the lake.
So with out further a due for your viewing pleasure I give you some videos!

I have 9 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Does YOUR Dog Swim? Mine Do!

June 25, 2012

I want to take my dog to go swimming, but not sure if she would need a life vest or not.

J and A says:
    June 25, 2012

Those are so cute! Cruz definitely swims!!!

Ashley says:
    June 25, 2012

Soo cute!!! Mine definitely swim. In fact Gracie may live to swim or get wet!

Megan says:
    June 25, 2012

Ahaha Zoe kicking her legs before she’s in the water!!! That’s hilarious! Gunner will walk in the water, but he does not swim. He actually hates it. I think it’s because his breed(s) aren’t swimming types, and because he wasn’t exposed to swimming as a puppy! I wish he would swim though!

Lindsay says:
    June 25, 2012

My little miniature dachshund loves being in the water! If he’s not swimming, he’s floating around on an air mattress.

Mama2Kayden says:
    June 25, 2012

Oh my goodness! Your doggies are soooo cute! Are those life jackets on them? I recently rescued a black lab mix and he’s my 2nd baby for sure. I don’t think you have an accent but then again we are pretty much neighbors and prob sound similar ! ( NYC here). 🙂
    You are very pretty and your weight loss story is so inspiring ! Thanks for sharing it. Congrats! I’d like to hear more about your divorce if youre okay discussing it, as I am currently going through a painful separation and it helps a lot to hear others situations. You also seem like such a strong and confident woman who doesnt take crap from anyone. Love that! I’m kinda scared right now because I don’t know how this will turn out for us yet and we have a little boy together. Gah. I just want to do the right thing here. Wish I had a crystal ball!

Tiffany says:
    June 25, 2012

Aghhh Callie loves to swim. If she thinks you are jumping in chances are she is going to beat you to it.

Janna Renee says:
    June 26, 2012

I’m just starting to use Photobucket today, and I don’t know what to do yet! Haha. I prob won’t use it to edit photos too much, it’s just more for the actually uploading to the blog factor. I don’t know how that works yet, but will be tackling it! (Any hints are welcomed)