Fashion Blogger I am NOT!

Friends I have a PSA and that is I am not NOT a fashion blogger and I have proof to why I am not.
See I got this really cute maxi dress from Old Navy and denim jacket from Anthropology and I really loved the outfit so I enlisted the help of my friend Ali to take some “fashion blogger pictures.” Well what a BIG FAT FAIL it was!
Lets examine shall we??
e5dd0aeb
0b9260e5
fdaea535
fdaea535
fca1903e
3af5dbe1
Yeah so clearly we can see why I am not a fashion blogger! Or at least not a “Official Fashion Blogger” I mean I can be a fashion blogger in my eyes right? None the less I wanted to share my outfit with ya’ll.
And while we are on the topic of sharing outfits I thought I would share my newest addition to my maxi dress obsession whit this bad boy….
bf018353
3394eb2c
I got this bad boy at KiKi La’ Rue and I LOVE it! I was on the site and I found some other fun pieces I want to add to my collection!

I have 10 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Fashion Blogger I am NOT!

June 15, 2012

Both of those dresses are adorable. I never do OOTD posts, I’m just not really into that!

Janna Bogert says:
    June 15, 2012

I LOVE your version of “fashion” blogging. Haha. PS. that last dress is so glamorous! It turns you into a super model!

Joy says:
    June 15, 2012

This is amazing! Haha – you are a much better “fashion blogger” than me.

lil desiqua says:
    June 15, 2012

CUTE!!
    I think my favorite pose is blowing kisses with the leg up haha. I always feel so self-conscious when I try to take outfit pictures- seriously, I don’t know how those fashion bloggers do it!
    I just bought my first maxi dress last week. I’m pretty short, so I thought they would make me look even shorter, but they don’t. New love!!

J and A says:
    June 15, 2012

OMG I love this. Like so much. I ADORE That last one!!! So awesome.

Rachelle says:
    June 15, 2012

I freakin’ LOVE those dresses!

June 15, 2012

I think you’re cute!!! Haha, you could totally be an “official” fashion blogger!
    I looove those dresses too! I wish I was tall enough to pull off a maxi anything, so I just live vicariously through those who are not vertically challenged!
    🙂

June 16, 2012

I am going shopping this weekend and hope to find some cute maxi dresses!

Admin says:
    July 3, 2012

I love maxi dresses..they look perfect for any occasions. Nice post and thanks for sharing..You look great!!!:)maxi dresses