Girls Day…YES please!

So Sunday I got to spend some much needed time with my girlfriend Ali. Ali has a friend Lisa and Lisa has just recently moved back state side from Germany and we decided it was a good excuse to get together and do some shopping and just spend some time together.
I will let the pictures do the talking….
c2ab6f8e
I found this super cute dress at Forever 21. I do have to admit I feel a little too old to be shopping there although they do have a lot of cute stuff!
31f9b2b7
Bug eyed much?
b674034e
So Lisa decided she wanted something from Starbucks and they asked her for her name she said Lisa and I said George and when she got her cup they put BOTH Lisa and George as names on the cup! We laughed so hard at this!
2b4a093d
I eat to much sushi. Oh well!
5ca5bc2f
The girls made a new friend!
76b26023
I picked up a new charm for my Pandora bracelte. “L” for my gram Lucille.
1f600879
The rest of my loot! I can not wait to wear my new teal shorts! So fun!
I swear Ali was with us but for some reason she managed to stay out of all the pictures! I will get her next time though don’t you worry!

I have 9 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Girls Day…YES please!

Alissa says:
    June 26, 2012

I have the “I’m too old to be here” feeling when I’m in Forever 21, but that doesn’t stop me from going!

What type of sushi do you order??

Holly says:
    June 26, 2012

Girls days are always a must! 🙂

Mama2Kayden says:
    June 26, 2012

Aww my doggie sprawls out like that too for belly rubs! Those teal shorts are so cute!

Ali says:
    June 26, 2012

I stayed out of all pics because I took them all duhhh!!

Jane says:
    June 26, 2012

I feel the same way about Forever 21 BUT how do you say no to cute clothes and amazing prices?! You can’t, so I continue to shop there and just try to avoid the dresses where my vag is hanging out. lol It looks like you guys had so much fun! It’s great to have girlfriends. Definitely something I miss out here.

Janna Renee says:
    June 26, 2012

Looks like a fun (and successful) shopping trip to me! I have a pandora bracelet too and I LOVE it.

June 27, 2012

love it!!! looks like you had a fantastic girls day!!! we def all need a little shopping in our lives!!!