So I stumbled across this fun little link up Is That Normal hosted by Allyce over at Chalk in the Rain thanks to Kate over at Classy Living. I thought it was super cute and wanted to play along. You should totally link up too! Just sayin’!
1. Is it normal to Google yourself? Well considering I do it every now and again I would have to say yes it is!
2. Is it normal to pretend you are stuck in traffic as an excuse for being late? Can’t say that I have never done this. Is it normal? In my world not so much but again I have done it in the past do I make it a normal practice? Not so much so I would so no not so normal. Although I am sure a lot of people would say it is normal.
3. Is it normal to have told someone they have bad breath? YES! Especially if you know the person. I usually just offer a piece of gum or a breath mint instead of flat out sayin hey your breath stinks. I try to keep it polite. TRY!
4. Is it normal to have worn the same undies 2 days in a row without washing them? Really? If you do this I have to say thats nasty gross! Either spring for new ones or wash the dirty ones. Ew!
5. Is it normal to put baby powder in your hair to degrease? HECK yeah! I do this all the time! I seriously only wash my hair like 2 maybe 3 times a week.
6. Is it normal to have accidentally sent a nasty text/email to the person the email/text was about? I have never done this but I know of people who have done it. Is it normal? I do not think it is.
7. Is it normal to have lied to your doctor? NO! I don’t lie to my doctor because it is my health that I am dealing with but I know a lot of people DO actually lie to their doctor. I never understood why you would do this again considering it is your health you are dealing with.
8. Is it normal to go an entire week eating cereal for dinner? HAHAHAHA! YES! I eat cereal for breakfast on a normal basis. What can I say I like breakfast for dinner. I also will eat eggs for dinner! TOTALLY normal.
9. Is it normal to pull clothes out of the dirty laundry to wear? Ew! No way! Was them then wear them. Although I will wear a sweatshirt or a pair of jeans twice before I wash them but I do not put them in the dirty laundry basket.
10. Is it normal to re-gift a wedding gift? No. I think thats just flat out rude!
This is a new link up go play along!