Show n Tell Vlog!

Friends do I have something special for you today! Today I am linking up with Raven and Becky for their awesome Show n Tell Vlog!
So a few things before you watch this…
  • I saw “umm” way to much! Like WAY to much
  • I play with my hair a lot!
  • I noticed a little piece of hair off the side of my head and fix it. Sorry.
I think that is all of my tid bits. I hope ya’ll enjoy this!

I have 13 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Show n Tell Vlog!

June 12, 2012

I love that you are from Jersey and through “Ya’ll” around so naturally, hahaha!!

Xoxo

P!nky says:
    June 12, 2012

Love the kicks! So workout inspiring!

Your job sounds very interesting, hardcore and honestly fun! Good for you!

This vlog thing is so fun :)!

Alyssa says:
    June 12, 2012

I am so not hearing an accent but I am originally from the north and every one says I have an accent too!

June 12, 2012

Stopping by from the linkup! Love your Nike shoes! I wish I was a gym person just so I could have cool Nike shoes! Haha! Good idea to take your phone, it’s funny I didn’t even think of that!

Ali says:
    June 12, 2012

You own too many puffy jackets!

Raven says:
    June 12, 2012

you have a sassy little ‘tude going on, don’t ya? 😉

I SO need a new pair of gym shoes! Might have to look into those ones 🙂

Amen to the nude pumps, all women MUST have!

You totally have a jersey accent! I love it!!

“unfortunately Im not married anymore” lol! I want to hear the story! Maybe vlog it? 😉

this was awesome! thanks so much for participating!!!

Jamie says:
    June 13, 2012

That’s my fave hair product too! Loved your Vlog.

Mrs. Mama says:
    June 13, 2012

haha, i LOVED your vlog.

“i’m cool like that… everyone blogs in their closet.”

and your accent? AH! awesome!

June 13, 2012

You are so cute! Your Jersey accent is not as strong as I imagined it would be. I love that your rocked that vlog from your closet. haha

Summer says:
    June 13, 2012

How fun you are! I love the nude pumps! When I get better I will totally get them! I put my pandora on my vlog too! I love it! I have the frog one I am obsessed with frogs and so is my Kelcee! You have a very cute blog
    xoxo

kayla says:
    June 15, 2012

Loved your vlog! This seems like a fun idea… maybe I’ll film myself later haha 🙂