INSPIRE ME: HEALTHY

There is this new little link up going.
All In My Twenties
Miss Kristen and Momma Raven are hosting it.
Ya’ll can I just say how proud of them I am for doing this!
Now for those of you who dont know me I have my own weight loss journey. You can read about that HERE. But lets be honest we all have a weight loss journey. Right?
My journey now is not so much weight LOSS more so it’s weight MAINTAIN. I have gotten to a point in my life that I am finally HAPPY with what I weigh and I just want to stay here and tighten up and maintain my current state. That is just as important as LOOSING the weight.

The picture on the right is me in 2001 the one on the left is me in June 2012.

995ef69b

The picture on the right is me in June 2012 and the one on the left is me in July 6 weeks into adding supplements along with my work outs! I take AdvoCare Supplements. You can see what I take HERE. I also sell them HERE.

What I do to maintain is workout 5 to 6 days a week. My work outs include cardio AND weights. It is amazing how many people are afraid to add weights into their work out routine, but DO it!

It will help I promise! I also teach a group fitness class called BodyCombat and I LOVE it.

I can not stress enough how important it is to not give up on your goals! With that said do not set goals that are unrealistic. One pet peeve I have with our beloved Pinterest is that with some of the fitness pins people pin people think that being super skinny and ripped is what they are gonna achieve. Friends that is not realistic for all of us. But I do have to say that some of the things I have found on pinterest are amazing tools to help us!

Try as HARD as you can. Don’t be afraid to push yourself and do something different.

It makes me so sad that us as women do compair ourselves to each other. Don’t. Only compair yourself to yourself.

No one is gonna get you off your but other than yourself. Do it for you not for anyone else!

This is one of my FAVS! It is so true! We as women look for a quick fix. There is none.

Don’t look at yourself as your on a diet. Look at it as a lifestyle change and believe me you will stick with it.

Love yourself!

You got this ladies! If you need help please do not hesitate to reach out to me!

I have 17 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on INSPIRE ME: HEALTHY

Amber says:
    August 2, 2012

I’m a new follower – you’re such an inspiration!

You’ve done an awesome job, and you look great. I’ve heard of Advocare and want to try it out. Looks like it’s worth it!

Maura says:
    August 2, 2012

you are my inspiration!! you look amazing!!! congrats!!!!! this is such a great motivational post!! and you hit the nail on the head with those pinterest pins some of that are sooo unrealistic they can be good for motivation but some women might get the wrong idea! thank you for sharing!

August 2, 2012

Congrats on all your progress, you are such a great inspiration! I LOVE Body Combat classes they are my favorite LesMills class. So jealous you teach it, that is on my bucket list!!

August 2, 2012

wowzers! you go girl! and i love body combat! it totally kicks my butt! i completed the les mills training for body flow, but then got pregnant and stopped teaching. good luck with maintaining!

Jordan says:
    August 2, 2012

I love love love your positivity! It’s incredible how this link up has led to finding so many people with the same aspirations. Keep up the good work, you are an inspiration to us all!

August 2, 2012

WOWOWOW!!! You are such an inspiration! Thank you so much for posting photos and telling your story! I thihnk this is exactly what people need to see to stay motivated and inspired! It definitely is working for me!!

You look great! Keep rockin it!!

Thanks for linking up!

-Kristen

August 2, 2012

I can’t even tell you just how much you inspire me already! To lose such a huge amount of weight the old fashioned way is amazing! I can’t even put into words how awesome it is! It really shows that when you put your mind to something, it can be done. Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving me some encouragement. I hope one day I have the outcome you do!

Allie

August 2, 2012

You are amazing! You have come such a long way and I’m so glad you have this platform to inspire others! You definitely inspire me to work out harder!! Love ya! 🙂

August 2, 2012

Wow! What a great story! I lost 70 pounds last year, it was alot of work but so worth it! You are truly an inspiration and I enjoyed reading! I am a new follower! Please come follow me at hellohotfries.blogspot.com

Amanda says:
    August 2, 2012

Wow! What an inspiration you are to all of us, even those who have already been successful! Inspiring, and like the quote you posted said, it didn’t take a day and it won’t take a day!

Thanks for sharing!

~Amanda @ Cut the Crap

Kenj says:
    August 2, 2012

You are amazing! Look at you go girl! Keep it up.. maintaining is so much harder then losing it! I teach a cardio kickboxing class.. it’s got the same fundamentals as your class just more dancey.. haha I love it!!

August 2, 2012

LOOK AT YOU! I had no idea what a journey you’ve been on!!!! That’s incredible and such an inspiration! Keep it up!!!

Lindsay says:
    August 2, 2012

What a great story! So inspiring!

Megan B.B. says:
    August 3, 2012

You look amazing! Congrats!! Super motivating!
    Thanks for commenting on my post about my weight loss. 🙂 Nice to “meet you.” Hope you stop by again, sometime! 🙂
    XOXO,
    Megan @ thememoirsofmegan.com

August 3, 2012

Seriously girl, you freaking ROCK! I love this! And yes…I work out because I LOVE IT!! Great work friend!!!