Bordem Strikes I Bake!

So wanna know a secret about me?
I have a sweet tooth.
Not only that I like to bake!
What does this mean? Well this means that when I get bored I tend to bake and indulge my sweet tooth!
The last time I was struck with the bordem bug I decided I NEEDED to make White Chocolate Chip Walnut Brownies. How amanzingly delish does that sound?
Now I am not gonna like I made these bad boys using box mix. BOOO HISSSS SCORN! I know. We will all live I promise!
Step 1: Gather your ingredients!
Step 2: Mix everything up like the package says and pour it into a baking dish put in the oven and bake! NOTE: The box didn’t say boo about the white chocolate chips or walnuts I just decided I would add them in on my own. You will thank me. Promise!
Step 3: Pull that bad boy outta the oven let it cool for like 15 minutes or less if your as impatient as I am. I think I waited seriously like 5 minutes. Opps!
Step 4: Serve with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream and Cool Whip and enjoy!
You can thank me after your try it!
Enjoy!

I have 12 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Bordem Strikes I Bake!

Alicia Marie says:
    September 12, 2012

YUM!! I use box mixes to speed up some of my baking…usually for events since I have about 237462783 things to get done. There’s nothing wrong with a little help from Pillsbury or Betty Crocker! 😉

Tiffanie A says:
    September 12, 2012

This looks delish!…. Anytime you are bored feel free to come over to my house! LOL

Sara S says:
    September 12, 2012

Looks delicious! LOVE baking, right now we’re using Zucchini (we were given tons!) and it’s so much fun! Definitely a fan of using boxes to help speed up a recipe!

Melissa says:
    September 12, 2012

They look delish!! Now I wanna go and bake something 🙂

Niki Caron says:
    September 12, 2012

Um omg. White chocolate is my favorite. I love brownies. And that scoop of ice cream on top makes it look even more delicious!

Shannon Page says:
    September 12, 2012

These sound AMAZING! We share the same sweet tooth:) I wish I had one of these right now!!

Janna Renee says:
    September 12, 2012

Ice cream and warm brownies go hand in hand!! Yum….

Mama2Kayden says:
    September 13, 2012

Okay, I did not need to see this post right now, haha! I am trying to avoid sweets, but you totally found my weakness! Btw, I don’t care what other people say, but box mix brownies rock!

September 17, 2012

I’m not usually a huge fan of chocolate but that looks pretty delicious! And I’m a total “baker when bored” too! Cupcakes are my thing! 🙂