It’s Ok!

Sometimes in life ya just have to say It’s Okay!
Today is one of those times…
Link up with Amber and Neely.

Its Ok Thursdays

It’s Okay…
…to not be able to drink an entire PSL from Starbucks because its just to sweet. I really hope they come out with a “skinny” version.
…to not have the chorey for BodyCombat 53 down yet. Good thing none of the gyms I teach at are launching till the middle of October. Oh and did I mention that all 3 gyms are launching ON THE SAME DAY AND AT THE SAME TIME. Saturday October 13th at 10am. Lets see who asks me to be part of launch first.
…to want to take a week off from working out and eating right and just be lazy. Granted lets be real a week off is not gonna happen maybe a day.
…to want to donkey punch someone in the throat. I am just not going to elaborate on this of my own good.
…to be so stinking excited for my vacation to San Francisco in November for my birthday!
…to want to make a career change. I am actually making moves to make this a reality in the future. Never to late remember that!
…to not be freaking out over the possibility of the impending strike at the end of this month. What ever happens happens and ya just gotta roll with it.
…to be as excited as a child on Christmas about going to my dads next Saturday for our anual “Last Supper” of homemade sauce and meatballs before they go back to FL for the winter.
…to be excited to meet Niki on Sunday.
…to literally laugh out loud at the first line of a email I recently received “I have heard all about you.”

What’s okay with you?

I have 14 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on It’s Ok!

Allie says:
    September 13, 2012

I’m so jealous you’re going to San Francisco, I’ve never been but I want to go so badly!

SEL says:
    September 13, 2012

I love Body Combat and Gold’s Gym. I always said I should give my body a rest and a day off, but I never did. Working out is addicting and I love it! But I haven’t gone in a while because we were all sick. Boo. 🙁

Hopping over from Amber’s link-up!

SEL
    Growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

P!nky says:
    September 13, 2012

WOOOHOOO, birthday vacation!

I hear you on the strike thing, we have that too and since I can’t control it, I try not to worry about it!

Props for making moves, good for you!

xoxo

September 13, 2012

I’m excited for you about this career change. You are going to be amazing at fitness/training stuff. It’s just so you! I’m just waiting on you to be a traveling trainer, like all the way down to TN traveling.

September 13, 2012

San Fran??? jealous!
    I may have forgot to mention how freaking excited I am for you and working at all these gyms and the Fit Fluential gig… you go girl!
    As for the strike, you will be OK. It always works out in the end the way it is suppose to.
    Did I mention how awesome you are? 🙂

September 13, 2012

Just started following Niki too… thanks for the link. Love finding new blogs to read!

Sarah Grace says:
    September 13, 2012

i’ve never tried body combat, but it looks crazy and fun! i’m attempting to make it through insanity…but i’ll have to find a body combat class near me!

happy thursday!

xoxo, sarah grace

JulieBug says:
    September 13, 2012

How awesome that you are going on a trip for your birthday. I have never been there but have always wanted to go. I can’t wait to see it through your eyes. 🙂

September 13, 2012

Love your list!!! I so would love a skinny version of the PSL! I hope you have a great day and thank you so much for checking out my blog & commenting!!

Jamie says:
    September 14, 2012

It IS ok! New follower!

JKT says:
    September 14, 2012

Everything you wrote is SO, SO, SO okay 🙂

September 14, 2012

San Francisco is awesome. I hope you have a blast!

New follower from mamasmusingsblog.blogspot.com