Bad Dog Mom?

Bad Dog Mom?
So yesterday morning started off just as any other morning.
I got up took the girls out came in and started my morning routine.
I got dressed, ate, and took Rylie out to pee one last time before I left for the day.
Typical.
Rylie pees and I tell her good girl come on let’s get a cookie.
THAT my friends is when the morning took a turn towards the funny side.
Usually USUALLY Rylie will leap from the ground up to the 4th stair of the back steps no problem.
Girlfriend ate it.
Like completely ATE IT.
Call me a bad dog mom but I totally busted out laughing of course AFTER I made sure she was okay!
But wait it gets better…
I live in a ranch style house and usually when Rylie comes in the house girlfriend takes off down the hallway.
Well it was raining yesterday morning so when she came in she tried to run down the hallway and couldn’t get her footing so she kept sliding all over the place.
Again I laughed.
Bad dog mom?
But wait it gets better still…
Rylie finally gets down the hallway and makes the left turn into the room where Zoe and her crates are.
Again typical.
Only once again girlfriend ate it.
She plowed I mean PLOWED into her crate and all you heard was a loud THUMP!
In true bad dog mom form I laughed my behind off.
Again after I made sure she was ok!
Needless to say Rylie had a rough morning.
I on the other hand had a highly entertaining morning.
I love that face!
Really though there is never NEVER a dull moment with her around.

I have 18 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Bad Dog Mom?

Angel says:
    October 11, 2012

My baby Penni will slide into walls even when it’s not raining outside, and I laugh all the time so no, your not a bad dog mom! I think you are completely normal!

Allie says:
    October 11, 2012

Haha poor Rylie! I laugh when Casey slides/crashes into things too (once I know/while checking if he’s ok, of course). My favorite is when he tries to jump onto our bed and crashes into the side instead. Poor dogs!

October 11, 2012

I can totally picture all of that happening and I was sitting here cracking up!!!

Love them dogs!!!

Xoxo

October 11, 2012

Haha I laugh at my sweet Emma all the time. 🙂

Niki Caron says:
    October 11, 2012

Hahahahaha awww sweet Rylie!!! You’re not a bad dog mom at all! They are so funny! Chester crashes into everything, he’s such a clutz! So I completely understand where you’re coming from!

SEL says:
    October 11, 2012

What a cute face!

I have two dogs, an American Eskimo named Romeo and a half black lab/half chow mix named Babe Ruth. Romeo will watch Babe make a fool of himself, jumping all over everything, RUNNING INTO WALLS… It’s painful to watch at first, but when you know the doggies are okay, it’s safe to laugh. 😉

So no, you’re not a bad doggy Mom. 🙂

October 11, 2012

hahahaha! That is AWESOME! I always laugh at Diesl when he trips/falls/does something that he always does, but gets it wrong…after I make sure he’s OK. 🙂

Taylor says:
    October 11, 2012

i think it is so cute when we talk to our dogs or laugh at them and then apologize and snuggle them..as if they know..but I know it always makes me feel better…i am a little obsessed you refer to your dog as “girlfriend” that is hysterical!

J and A says:
    October 11, 2012

ha ha poor thing!! So funny though!!

October 11, 2012

I can’t help but laugh when my dog does silly things like that too. He too loves to run down the hall and when he’s super excited he always slips. It’s too cute and too funny! What would we do wo our animals?!

shay says:
    October 12, 2012

totally behind on blogs, just read this and was DYING… poor girl. but hilarious because i would have done the same…

Jane says:
    October 13, 2012

Awww hahahaha! Poor girl! Although I think it’s totally hilarious too!

Janna Renee says:
    October 14, 2012

Omg. I laugh when Weiser gets so excited that he stumbles on the steps. You just can’t help it! It’s so darn cute.

E says:
    October 19, 2012

Ha! No, those are legitimate laughable moments. I laugh at my pup, too, at her misfortunes. I imagine I’ll laugh at my future child, too.