I Am The Girl That…

I saw this on The Real Pretty and thought it was a great idea!

..LOVES to bake eat a small portion and give the rest of the goodies away.
…loves God but does not always walk the path he has for me and I really need to work on that.
…loves her puppies as if they were real human babies. I even go as far as talking to them like they understand me. Sometimes they do sometimes they don’t.
…loves her family more than anything in the world and would do anything for them.
…is perusing a career change one step at a time.
…has fallen in love with health and fitness and wants to inspire everyone she crosses paths with.
…has been through hell and back in her past but has become a strong and independent woman because of it.
…loves to travel and has a list of places she still wants to go.
…has to learn how to say no to people without feeling bad about it.
…needs to put myself first sometimes and realize it’s ok!
…says things like “not for nothing” “same difference” ” shit eatin’ grin” “just sayin'” “ya’ll” and “really?!? ” way to much.
…multitasks way to often.
…needs her personal space from time to time.
…people tell her they envy her life but doesn’t get why.
…never had the chicken pox.
…is not afraid of a challenge.
…embraces change even if it scares the hell out of her.
…is not afraid to admit when she is wrong.
…is not afraid to say I’m sorry.
…will forgive but does not forget.

I have 10 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on I Am The Girl That…

October 26, 2012

You have NEVER had the chicken pox??? wow.. that’s impressive.

I puffy heart you!

Love this post.

October 26, 2012

I agree about loving my pets like are human! 🙂 I think sometimes they understand me haha.

October 26, 2012

This is awesome! Always forgive, never forget. And clearly, Tri Cities is on the TOP of the places you want to go list, right? RIGHT?!?!?! Love ya!

Allyssa says:
    October 27, 2012

I need to learn how to say no and start putting myself first more often too.

Kate says:
    October 27, 2012

Gorgeous idea!Learning to say no…that is such a tough one! Major props to anyone who can :-).

SEL says:
    October 27, 2012

Cute post.

It took a long time, but I had to learn how to say no to people, too. I feel better now, too.

And you’ve never had the chicken pox? Lucky! I had them when I was about 3 or 4, given to me so nicely by my brother and sister. Glad I got it out of the way, but I have a scar now on my forehead from it. Boo.

October 27, 2012

This is a great idea!!! Love it!!! And I love that you are a smart girl! always forgive, but never forget! 🙂 Go girl!

October 28, 2012

this is so cute! we have so much in common! including this one: loves her puppies as if they were real human babies. I even go as far as talking to them like they understand me. Sometimes they do sometimes they don’t.
    I do that with my dogs all the time! (:

Tracey says:
    October 29, 2012

Ok I loved this so much I copied it. I hope you dont mind. I love it. What a great way to share a little bit about yourself.

Leslie says:
    October 29, 2012

I have never had the chicken pox either! People never believe me when I tell them