You Scream I Scream We All Scream for

ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!
Yes friends it is true I like LOVE ice cream!
However ice cream does not love me so much.
Ya know that saying a moment on the lips forever on the hips?
Yup totally true.
So with that said I set out on Pinterest to find me a healthy alternative and did I hit the jack pot!
See here is how it all went down. I stumbled across this pin…
When I clicked on it it brought me to this site and I found this unbelievably easy ONE INGREDIENT banana ice cream. WHAT?!? Yes its true one ingredient!
So what do you gotta do? Well you can either click on that link or you can just keep reading!
Take a ripe banana and slice it up put it into a freezer safe container and pop that in the freezer to let the banana slices to freeze.
When you decide that you want some ice cream with out feeling guilty take the bananas out and throw them in the food processor and beat the living hebejebies outta it till it is the consistance of ice cream. Easy right?
HECK YEAH!

Ya know what I did to make it even yummier? I added some nutella to it and a dollop of cool whip on top! HEAVEN!

c0924420

Next time I make this I may add some chocolate sauce or some peanut butter to it. YUM!

Your Welcome and ENJOY!

**********

I am guest posting over at A Daily Dose of Fit today.
Stop over there and say hi!

I have 12 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on You Scream I Scream We All Scream for

SEL says:
    October 16, 2012

Total thumbs up to the banana. Total thumbs down to nutella. And I’m pretty sure I’m the only person on this planet that thinks it’s gross.

ANYWAY. Thanks for sharing this. I’ll definitely try it! But maybe add mini chocolate kisses instead. YUM.

Also, since you kick-ass, I nominated you for the versatile blogger award. It’ll be on my blog tomorrow.

XO

P!nky says:
    October 16, 2012

YUM! that sounds super awesome! thanks so much for sharing!

October 16, 2012

It looks yummy! (minus the nutella, I just can’t seem to get into it)

October 16, 2012

That sounds delicious! And adding the nutella makes it sound amazing!! I need to try this!!

October 16, 2012

And now my mouth is watering and my tummy is growling…thanks for that. 🙂

October 16, 2012

Delish! 🙂
    I wish I had some right now to nom on.

I always say ice cream reallllly loves me, cause it’ll stick to my buns for the rest of time. 🙂

October 17, 2012

Wait! I’m seriously doing this tonight!

You’re the best!

Alison says:
    October 17, 2012

I’ve made this before, too and it’s so great! I’ve never done nutella, but I think I will have to do it now. Sounds so good!

Janna Renee says:
    October 17, 2012

Discovering that bananas can be like ice cream, was one of the BEST days of my life 😉

October 17, 2012

I totally made this and it was amazing! I just used some almond extract and put slivered almonds on top. I’ll definitely have to try more falvourings!

E says:
    October 19, 2012

Totally love that this is Paleo friendly, too. I can’t wait to start being creative with my treats!