LONGEST Week Ever!

Hey friends!
Happy friggin’ Friday!
Has anyone else felt like this has been the LONGEST week ever?
This was my first week back to work since Sandy hit and let me tell you it’s been a doozy of a week.
Sadly I cannot say that it is over yet because there is a very good chance I may have to work tomorrow.
No bueno.
For those of you who do not know I work in the shipping industry.
When Sandy hit we were scheduled to have upwards of 23 ships dock in the two week span we were closed.
All those ships were held out at sea or rerouted to other ports along the coast.
The ones that chilled out at sea all made their way to our docks this week which means things have been crazy busy here.
I will know later tonight if I have to work tomorrow.
I have also learned that we may be open to outside drivers every Saturday through December to play catch up.
Fun right?
Meh…
If that’s true I think I am gonna work till 5pm during the week and then work the Saturdays to get the extra money.
This past week I worked a few late nights to make up some money and lets just say my body was not happy with that.
Working 6am till 9pm is no fun.
I’d be ok with never doing that again.
Part of me wants to work because I can use the extra money since I have some repairs to my house to make and I have to pay for them outta pocket until I can be reimbursed by my homeowners, but then there is a part of me that does not want to work tomorrow because this Sunday is my birthday!
My 30th birthday!

Sunday Lobster is taking me out but he refuses to tell me where.
I am sure where ever we go it will be a good time.
All I have to say is I hope it includes a little trip to BKLYN to one of my favorite cupcake bakeries Little Cupcake Bakeshop for one last mouth watering pumpkin spice cupcake.
I’ll fill y’all in on this later this week.
Other than that I have no plans for my birthday this weekend.

Wanna see two of my favorite pictures from when I was younger?

That’s me and my brother.
See the bag of charcoal on the bottom left corner?
Yeah well my brother thought it would be a good idea to tell me to play in it.
I got in trouble.
Well played brother.
Well played.

This is me when I was about 3?
Mom put me on the back of a horse as soon as I started walking.

Random tit bit of information about my birthday.
I share my birthday with the one the only Mr. Mouse.
As in the one the only Mr. Mickey Mouse!
How cool is that?
Mr. Mouse appeared on the big screen for the first time November 18, 1928.

Who do you share a birthday with?
Happy Friday Friends!

I have 13 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on LONGEST Week Ever!

SEL says:
    November 16, 2012

Just think about the workout you’re getting. 😉

Love the pic of you and your brother. That’s definitely something my older siblings would’ve told me to do, too.

And HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Yay for fellow 82’ers!!

XO

shay says:
    November 16, 2012

Happy Birthday a few days early! 30 is the new 20 LOL!

And yeah, this really did feel like the longest week ever, think we’re all playing catch up from sandy!

November 16, 2012

Haha I love that pic of you and your brother. Older siblings are the best aren’t they?! haha. 🙂

I hope you have an amazing birthday!!! 🙂

Stefani says:
    November 16, 2012

That’s so cool that you share your birthday with Mickey!! I share mine with Alfred Hitchcock…so I should probably watch all of his movies or something.

Happy Birthday on Sunday! My hubby just turned 30 and I hear it’s pretty rad.

November 16, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!

I share a b’day with Ryan Reynolds, Johnny Carson and Weird Al!!

10/23 🙂

November 16, 2012

I freaking LOVE THIS POST!
    Yes, longest week EVER! So annoying.
    YES to pumpkin spice cupcakes! Send me one!
    YES TO 30!!! It’s going to be an incredible year, my dear friend!
    That pic of you and your brother…so awesome! Bad brother, bad!
    LOVE YOUR FACE!

KT says:
    November 16, 2012

Happy early birthday lady! <3

November 16, 2012

Happy almost Birthday! Have a great weekend celebrating!!

November 16, 2012

A to the men, sister! This week has been FOREVER long!!! I am SO ready for next week!

And YAY for your birthday! I love birthdays!! 🙂

Allyssa says:
    November 17, 2012

I cannot imagine working 6-9! I though 9-7 was bad! lol.

Happy early birthday!

November 17, 2012

Happy birthday week!

Way to go big brother! What a cute photo though!

Pumpkin spice cupcake! Yes please!

Janna Renee says:
    November 20, 2012

You look sooo mischievous in that one picture…love it! I’m sorry that you have to play catch up with all the ships, but it sounds like a cool job!!