Today I have a treat for you.
Ya know how we are all looking for ways to save money yet still be healthy and fit?
Well, a while back I was contacted by Maria Jones asking if she joule do a post about ways you can improve your health on a budget.
Ummmm hello?!? No brainer of course! So here it is friends…
Living on a budget is a difficult task. You need to organise your money effectively. Prepare a monthly budget. Analyse the areas of cash flow and save your money. Design your budget in an effective way, which helps you to lead a happy life. Even in tough financial situations, you can maintain your fitness levels. Here are a few tips to improve your fitness levels which don’t break your bank:
- Change your lifestyle: You need to follow a healthy lifestyle to maintain your fitness levels. Follow little steps which can make a drastic change in your lifestyle. For example focus on your diet, healthy foods should be a part of your schedule. Include more fruits and vegetables which will improve your health status. Reduce the intake of processed and packed foods. Avoid eating junk foods which will negatively affect your health.
- Exercises: Physical activities enhance your fitness levels. Spend a minimum of 30minutes a day to practice calisthenics. For example make a point of walking every day. Take a walk for 30 minutes a day by visiting your grocery shop or walk around your home garden etc. This activity looks simple but will provide a complete body exercise. Practice squats, pushups, dancing which improves your health.
- Yoga and meditation: Yoga and meditation will control your mind. Your mind should sync along with your body. Healthy mind develops healthy body. Through meditation you can accomplish your thoughts. It gives a solution to handle risks and energises your body strength. Make sure that you buy best yoga and meditation books with your next pay cheque or enrol into good classes. If you need a little financial help considering the enrolment, consider payday loans.
- Water: The best and cheapest way to stay fit is to drink fluids. Drink plenty of water. It helps in maintaining metabolism rates. It boosts your energy levels. It is advised to drink 12 glasses of water per day. It moisturises your skin and enhances your digestion process. Avoid sugary drinks. Substitute them with water which not only benefits your health but can also benefit your wallet.
- Sports: Participate in sports. It is a fun activity which energises your body. It increases your cardiovascular activity. Research says that participating in sports relieves mental stress. For instance football, tennis, cricket are the best outdoor activities which helps you in maintaing your fitness levels. These plays include a team, where you can have fun and enjoyment.
- Cycling: If you want to maintain your metabolism rate, cycling is the cost-effective way which enhances your stamina and strength. It strengthens your body muscles and makes your skin tighter. Overall, it increases your body power and is a good physical activity which should be followed. Research says that regular cycling will improve bone mass and tones your body muscles.
- Gardening: Gardening is the best activity which improves your health status. It is the efficient way to reduce your body weight. With regular gardening you will be more attached to nature and relieves your tensions. It is a best relaxing task to water your plants.
- Sleep: Sound sleep helps in maintaining fitness levels. It is advised to sleep for at least 8 hours per day. It relieves stress and boosts your energy levels. It provides refreshment to the body which helps you to perform your daily tasks. It boosts your energy levels and improves your health status.