Weekend Recap

Happy Monday Friends!
Thought that was too cute not to share.
How was everyones weekend? Mine was good. Busy but not to busy which is always a good thing.
Friday night kicked off the weekend with a little gym time. I love my Friday nights at the gym. I take a Pump class with one of my favorite instructors Joe who I also team teach Combat with after Pump. We have a lot of fun in class too which is what group fitness is all about. Friday nights Pump class was great! We had about 25 people in class and most people are really starting to get the hang of working out and their forms are really starting to get better which is awesome. I find I am correcting people less and that means I get to actually participate in class more! Win win for all of us involved!
Saturday morning I hit up The Club to team teach Combat with one of my other favorite instructors Katie. I didn’t want to go too hard Saturday morning because I knew I was teaching Sunday morning. After class I hit up Panera and headed home because I had someone coming for a estimate for a new front and back door, sliding glass door, some siding that needs to be fixed AND a new roof. Yep I am STILL dealing with Sandy aftermath.
Sunday I got up picked up Joe and headed to RWJ NB. We were teaching Combat he was also teaching CX and we wanted to work on some Combat54 chorey since launch is 2 weeks away. When I got home I took the girls to get their nails done and then parked my behind on the couch and wasted the day watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Not ashamed in admitting that either.
How was your weekend? Do anything good?

FacebookInstagramEmailTwitter
PinterestBloglovinRSSGoodreads

I have 10 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Weekend Recap

P!nky says:
    January 7, 2013

That sounds like a fun filled fitness weekend. I need to go to my group classes more :)!

I also need to get my nails done too 😉

Allie says:
    January 7, 2013

Ahhh, that puppy is the cutest!! It sucks you’re still dealing with Sandy damage, I hope everything gets completed soon! You never have to apologize for watching the Kardashians 🙂

Michael Z says:
    January 7, 2013

I haven’t watched KUWTK since maybe 2009. I just couldn’t take it anymore. But if it’s on and I’m havign a lazy day I might watch 1/2an episode.

A says:
    January 7, 2013

I need some of your motivation to get back into the group. I do Crossfit but I have been under the weather so I have taken a little break. I am back tomorrow though and need some cheerleading because I am dreading it! (Terrible I know!)
    I’m new to the blog… I was in @slumie’s beach dream with you so I thought I would pop by and say HI!

January 7, 2013

I love Corgis, so very much! Too cute! My weekend was awesome! Much needed family time. So very perfect! LOVE YOUR FACE!!

Mary Long says:
    January 7, 2013

I have not been able to catch a Kardashian episode since the last baby was born. Is it TRUE that Kris and Bruce are divorcing? She treats him like total shit.

I love reading about your workouts- but I feel exhausted for you afterwards – LOL
    You go girl! You’ll be teaching that class in no time.

January 7, 2013

Look at you go!! Wish I had your workout motivation! I’m so sorry you’re still dealing with Sandy crap!! Poor thing!