Easter Bunny Round 2

Hey Friends!

About 2 weeks ago we took #babybigtruck to see the Easter Bunny. It did not go as well as Santa did. We managed to get a cute family picture before we saw the bunny.

image

After that photo was taken we saw the bunny and that’s where #babybigtruck lost her mind. I put her on the bunnys lap and at first she was like what in the world?!? She cautiously looked around and then she turned and saw the creepy bunny behind her and it was game over.

This past weekend our friend Siobhan’s mom had an Easter Egg hunt and photos with the Easter Bunny. They do this every year too. Last year we did not go as I was super pregnant and not having it. This year we went after church on Sunday. Thankfully it was a sunny and somewhat “warm.”

IMG_1760

Of course she is not looking at the camera. Stinker. Also can we just talk about how that is a 2T dress on her!

IMG_1790

As Mr. Big Truck would say, yep she’s your daughter!

IMG_1765

I absolutely love this photo of them. That right there is my whole world.

After the kids were released to go collect the legit 2,000 eggs that were scattered a crossed the lawn the Easter Bunny made an appearance! This time was more successful than last for photos with #babybigtruck thankfully!

IMG_1753

Granted as soon as she laid eyes on the bunny she went all spider monkey on me and held on for dear life but there were no tears which was good!

IMG_1806

I even managed to get her to sit by the bunny! I call that success! Of course yet again she is not looking at the camera. Stinker. Oh well like I said at least there was no tears!

Till next year Mr. Easter Bunny!

I have 14 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Easter Bunny Round 2

jensmith85 says:
    March 31, 2015

She looks so adorable!! 🙂 I love her second dress.

March 31, 2015

Thanks! Believe it or not both dresses are the same just different colors and sizes. The yellow one is 18 months but it’s a little tight on her around her chest. Hopefully it will fit on Sunday as that is her actual Easter dress. If not we have others thankfully!

April 1, 2015

Thanks! I love it too! She warmed up to the second one!

March 31, 2015

She is just too adorable! So between the two of us, we have all the dresses haha! I really should try on Brooke’s 4 T I hope it fits!! eek!

April 1, 2015

Well now I know who to hit up for a Easter dress in the next year or two! LOL!

Rachel says:
    March 31, 2015

these are adorable and you look smokin mama! that pic of daddy and her are too cute too.. whoops i almost said his name! ha! 2T kenz just grew outta her 2T’s… in her 3T’s now but more for height! she’s my picky/stubborn eater and light sleeper #boo so she’s kinda thin..

April 1, 2015

Thanks! Yeah we are in 18/24months and 2T because she is a beast! I don’t mind because I think we are going to hover here for a while now that she seems to have leveled out. She is not a picky eater at all! She eats everything and anything that is put in front of her. Thank God!

Pinky says:
    March 31, 2015

Awesome new look, lady! Very pretty!

All of your pictures are so precious. Glad babybigtruck wasn’t too scared of the second bunnY!

April 1, 2015

Thank you! I love the new look! I am soooo glad that we got some pictures of her with the bunny where she is not screaming!

tabadoo says:
    April 2, 2015

I always love seeing kids Santa and Easter bunny photos as they grow. I myself cried every year with both and my mom still has the pics to prove it lol. Looks like a wonderful day!!

Tab
    My-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

April 6, 2015

I honestly do not remember if I cried or not. I really should ask my mom.

Courtney B says:
    April 3, 2015

Cutest family ever!! That is definitely a success to get a picture next to the bunny! Mia HATES Santa so I knew the bunny would be even worse, ha ha. I didn’t even get the chance to plop her on the bunny’s lap- she took one look at the bunny and said “bye bye bunny” and shook her head like “no WAY are you getting a picture of me with that thing, momma” ha ha!

April 6, 2015

Thank you!

Ha! Mia is a smart one that is for sure! I am sure next year #babybigtruck will be doing that with both Santa and the bunny. Kids are too funny!