#babybigtruck Is 12 Months!

Well friends we have made it to 12 months!

May 8, 2015 #babybigtruck turned 12 months.

Baby girl you are 26 pounds 8 ounces and you are 30 and a half inches tall.

You are full on walking and RUNNING! Seriously you just do not stop!

You are yammering on and pointing at EVERYTHING.

You love your swing set.

You are off the formula and on full milk. You average 3 six-ounce cups a day along with all the water you want.

You give high fives on demand along with kisses and hugs. You love to blow kisses and you love to give Mama big open mouth kisses.

You have been diagnosed with asthma which does not surprise me seeing how I have asthma and so does grandma.

You are tongue snapping.

You have started to ‘dance’ and it is rather entertaining.

You have mastered going to be without being rocked and there are no tears!

You have been playing the copycat game with us. Your latest copy is “shhhhh” with your finger in front of our mouth.

You have also learned more in sign language.

You still eat everything and anything that is offered to you and we are so happy about that.

unnamed

Monkey you have given Daddy and Mama more joy and love than we could have every imagined possible. We love you more than we could ever tell you.

I have 8 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on #babybigtruck Is 12 Months!

May 11, 2015

She is so precious!!! 🙂 Seems like time has flown by.

May 14, 2015

Thank you! Yes this year has flown for sure!

Pinky says:
    May 12, 2015

Oh my goodness, 12 months. ONE YEAR! WOW! So exciting and so crazy and so amazing. I’m sorry about the diagnosis, but glad you finally have answers and that you know how to deal with asthma. My sister has it, so I know the ups and downs.

Happy Birthday, baby girl :)!

May 14, 2015

Thank you! Yes it has been a crazy ride but an amazing one for sure! I am not totally shocked with the diagnosis seeing how both my mom and I have it as well.

Kenya says:
    May 12, 2015

So crazy that you have a 1 year old!

May 14, 2015

I know it! You my friend are not far behind!

Alison says:
    May 12, 2015

I love the yammering!! SO cute. I wear D talking chinese some days!! I can’t wait until we know more of what they are saying!! Glad she is a good eater too. I’m sorry about the asthma but at least how you know what you are dealing with!

May 14, 2015

Ha! YES! I think the same thing sometimes! I know once #babybigtruck starts forming works and actually talking there will be no stopping her! LOL! I’m so glad she is such a good eater I always hear people complaining about how their kid wont eat. So glad I do not have to deal with that!