I was on Facebook the other day and I saw this as Caitlin’s post and I thought it would be fun to do it regarding #babybigtruck.
All about your first born! 👣
1. Was your first pregnancy planned?
2. Were you married?
Not when we found out I was pregnant but we got married 3 months after finding out!
3. What was your reaction to finding out?
4. Were you induced?
Nope! My water broke naturally.
5. How old were you?
6. Who did you first tell?
Mr. Big Truck
7. How did you find out?
I was at work and realized that I had not had my period in a while and thought I should test just in case and sure enough to my surprise it was positive!
8. Did you want to find out the sex?
Was not even an option not to. I HAD to know ASAP!
9. Due Date?
10. Did you deliver early or late?
Early. Birth story can be found here.
11. Did you have morning sickness?
12. What did you crave?
Ritz cheese crackers and cookie dough although not together.
13. How many pounds did you gain from your pregnancy?
14. What was the sex of the baby?
15. Did you have any complications during labor?
Oh boy did I. #babybigtruck got stuck, she and I both spiked a fever which lead to me having an emergency surgery which was a blessing because I had pushed so hard that my uterus had some major damage to it which my doctor had to repair.
16. Where did you give birth?
17. How many hours were you in labor?
18. How much did your baby weigh?
19. What did you name him/her?
#babybigtruck sorry but we will not share her name on the blog.
20. How old is your first born today?
She will be 2 in May.
Feel free to take and share for yourself!