I saw this over on Cati’s blog the other day and I thought it would be fun to share a bit more about me. I also had Mr. Big Truck answer the questions as well which was interesting to say the least…
- Are you named after anyone? It is my understanding that I am not named after anyone however as we all know my name is Nikki, my father’s name is Nicholas, my brothers name is Nicholas and my nephews name is Nicholas. Mr. Big Truck: Me? No.
- When was the last time you cried? When we lost our baby. Mr. Big Truck: I don’t know I don’t cry. I’m a man and men don’t cry. When Nikki had her surgery for the ectopic.
- Do you have kids? I do! A very sassy 21 month old. Mr. Big Truck: I’m the proud dad of an awesome little girl.
- If you were another person would you be a friend of yourself? Absolutely! I love my friends and I value our relationships. Mr. Big Truck: Yeah huh!
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? Guilty. I really need to cut back on it. Mr. Big Truck: Nope. <—Notice the sarcasm.
- Will you ever bungee-jump? I always wanted to when I was younger. Now I don’t know if I would actually do it. I do want to sky dive though! Mr. Big Truck: I would like to.
- What’s your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms! Gotta eat the dry cereal first and then the marshmallows. I’m 5. Mr. Big Truck: You know what I used to love? Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I used to LOVE it! A cereal I never had other than on my frozen yogurt, Fruity Pebbles. Oh and GrapeNuts.
- What’s the first thing you notice about other people? How warm they are and if they smile. It’s amazing how many people have a stone cold face on all the time. It really makes me sad. Mr. Big Truck: The frist thing I notice about other people their appearance.
- What’s your eye color? Blue. Mr. big Truck: I don’t know. Shaking his head and laughing trying not to say anything because I told him that I was writing whatever he said. Finally he said I just sounded like Bill Cosby. He has blue eyes.
- Scary movie or happy ending? I am totally a chick flick kinda girl. I hate scary movies. Mr. Big Truck: I like a good happy ending.
- Favorite smells? Cupcakes baking, clean baby, warm vanilla, apples baking, camp fires, marshmallows toasting. Mr. Big Truck: Laughing and covering his face as his face turns red because he was restraining himself from saying something he would regret…my favorite smells would be my daughter after a bath because nothing beats a clean baby smell, pine tree air fresheners, cilantro, love cilantro.
- Computer or television? I like both. I tend to do more on the computer than I do with TV as I watch TV shows on the computer. Mr. Big Truck: Nature, TV.
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Ukraine. I went on a mission trip with my high school youth group. Honestly it was one of the best experiences of my life! Mr. Big Truck: Las Vegas. Then I reminded him that Cabo is farther than Las Vegas to which he said who went to Cabo? Man’s got jokes. What’s farther Punta Cana or Cabo?
- Do you have any special talents? Does mastering the skill of annoying my husband count? I can horseback ride. Mr. Big Truck: I am good with my hands.
- Where were you born? New Jersey Mr. Big Truck: In a delivery room in a hospital in the great United States of America.
- What are your hobbies? Blogging, reading, hiking, working out, being with friends and family. Mr. Big Truck: Fishing, hunting, relaxing, I don’t consider family time as relaxing I consider it my life long passion.
- Summer or Winter? Summer all the way! Mr. Big Truck: Summertime summertime summ summ summertime.
- Do you have any pets? Why yes I do! A crazy puppy Rylie. Mr. Big Truck: No. I gave him the side eye he tells me “That dog is yours!”
- Favorite movie? Oh man there are really so so many! How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Save the Last Dance, The Horse Whisperer, Bio-Dome just to name a few Mr. Big Truck: I really don’t think I have one.
- Do you have any siblings? I do! I have a brother and I also have 3 step sisters. Mr. Big Truck: Sure do. Oh yeah! And my favorite movie is The Big Lebowski
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Me! I want to be the best mama, wife, and Jesus witness I can be! Mr. Big Truck: Blessed & happy, and currently am.
Feel free to copy the questions and play along too!