Confess Sesh…

Happy Thursday Friends!

So I don’t know who all knows but Jess who used to host Confessional Thursday shut down her blog due to some psycho stealing her identity basically. So Lynn and Danielle have talked to Jess and they are now going to host the link up! I am super sad for Jess but super excited that the link up is back!

Confessional Thursday

**I may or may not have had as much fun if not more fun than #babybigtruck did at American Girl on Sunday.

**Speaking of American Girl we are now the proud owners of a potty and a table high chair for dolly. Hopefully it will encourage #babybigtruck on her potty training journey and help with her sitting at the table for dinner.

image

**Michael and I have too many shows to catch up on. I blame crazy work schedules.

**I’m trying to read more for pleasure. With that said I just shared my thoughts on the most recent book Riding Lessons by Sara Gruen and I just started Water for Elephants by her as well. I have to say I am having a hard time getting into it.

**Friday I have to finish up some loose ends for #babybigtrucks birthday party on Saturday. I also have a much needed massage scheduled.

**Mike and I made no bake peanut butter bites and put chia seeds in them and that was a big fat fail! Next time we make them we will be leaving the chia out!

**Next week #babybigtruck and I are headed to spend a few days with Jenn and her kiddos! I am looking forward to the trip!

**Mother’s Day is Sunday and not only that but it is also #babybigtrucks actual birthday. How is she 2?!?! Time really needs to slow down!

I have 10 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Confess Sesh…

Lynn says:
    May 5, 2016

Thanks for linking up! I love the motivation via doll for your sweet girl. And happy birthday to her and mothers day to you!

May 8, 2016

Thank you! It seems to be helping! Happy Mother’s Day!

May 5, 2016

I hear ya on the too many shows to catch up on…our DVR is almost full, but I can’t delete anything bc I don’t want to miss out!

May 8, 2016

It’s crazy how far behind we are but we don’t want to miss out on anything either! Thanks for stopping by!

May 5, 2016

She is going to be 2 already?! And way to go getting on the potty train. I am not looking forward to that time. We have too many shows to catch up on as well. Never enough time or we get too tired at night. Thanks for linking up!

Megan says:
    May 5, 2016

I feel you on being behind on TV shows. Our DVR is almost full. One day.. Ha! Jealous of your massage. Enjoy! Hope she has a wonderful birthday!

May 8, 2016

We have such little time to catch up on the DVR between work and home life it’s crazy! Thanks for stopping by!

May 5, 2016

Aww your daughter and my mom share a birthday! The year that my mom was born, her birthday happened to fall on mother’s day – so she made her mom a mom for the first time on mother’s day. I always thought that was kind of sweet. 🙂

May 5, 2016

Oh my goodness that photo is so darn cute! I love it.

Melissa says:
    May 6, 2016

We all know you had MORE fun at American Girl than babybigtruck, LOL!!!!! When I took Delaney there, I wanted to get a doll for myself, that’s how awesome that place is