Confess Sesh…

And here we are another Thursday and another set of confessions!

Confessional Thursday

**I’m so sad that Nashville got canceled and May 25th is the last episode.

**After spending a week with Jenn I come to realize I really need to make more mommy friends!

image

**I’m looking forward to starting a cleanse on Monday the 23rd with Mike and Jenn!

**We have ventured into the world of toddler panties.

IMG_7160

**I  have two new addictions, Lula Roe Leggings and Tastefully Simple.

**After a 6 hour car ride with #babybigtruck under my belt I would be willing to do it again! She was really a good little travel companion!

IMG_7298

**Speaking of #babybigtruck I do not understand the obsession of randomly laying face down with her doll on the floor.

IMG_7308

**This boo boo which is so small and basically non-existent caused a major melt down on Monday night.

image

I have 10 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Confess Sesh…

Lynn says:
    May 19, 2016

Do you love luluroe? I have not hopped on the bandwagon yet.

May 20, 2016

Oh man they are the best! I told my husband I am throwing away all my other leggins and replacing them with the Lula Roe ones ASAP!

May 19, 2016

I need to make more mommy friends too. I have friends, but not all have children, so they don’t know how hard it is to schedule and what not. We have a 4 hour car ride in a couple weeks that I am dreading. Do you have any tips and tricks? My friend is hosting a party for Lulu today and next week and I might check them out. Are they that great? Thanks for linking up!

May 20, 2016

Mommy friends definitely can relate to mommy friends. I have a handful of friends who do not have kids and when I have to cancel things last minute they get annoyed and I feel bad but at the same time it is what it is I have a child and that child comes first they have to understand that.

As for the car ride, make sure you have plenty of things to keep them occupied. If you can plan to leave around nap time so they will sleep, if you are gonna be in the car during lunch or snack time pack plenty of food! Lots of drinks too! Also pick up some of those magic markers activity books that only write on the paper it comes for like the color wonder books. All else fails make sure you have an iPad or your phones stocked with some tv shows they love!

DEFINITELY get yourself a pair or two or twenty of Lula Roe leggings! I wanna try the shirts just haven’t gotten that far yet! I told my husband I am going to get rid of all my old leggings and replace them all with Lula Roes!

Melissa says:
    May 19, 2016

Mommy friends are the best! We should get together this summer and hang!!!!

May 20, 2016

June 1, 2016

Text me some dates you have free.

May 19, 2016

I haven’t tried Lulu Roe yet, I’m just not sure I would like it.

May 20, 2016

I was hesitant to try them but I am sooooooooo glad I did! They are the best!