Confess Sesh…

Confessional Thursday

**I have not been in the mood to blog this week. Clearly.

**Sleep training is not for the faint of heart but with that said I *think* I have won the battle!

**We started our cleanse on Monday and I won’t lie I am hating it this go around. I feel like I am on the struggle bus big time.

**I’m still addicted to the spinach salad with strawberries, blueberries, goat cheese, and chopped walnuts. Simple things.

**Girl Gone. I didn’t like the ending of the book but other than that it was good!

**Some friends of mine and I have started a book club and I am loving it. First book was Girl Gone and now we are moving on to The Girl on The Train.

**I can not believe this weekend is Memorial Day Weekend. Bring on the unofficial start of summer!

**Dad and Molly should be home in the middle of June. I hope they are home before Father’s Day so we can go up to the lake like we usually do.

**Sunday I left church and totally forgot to leave the nursery beeper.

**Mike and the baby have given me 3 beautiful necklaces and I’ve recently started to rotate them so I can wear them all more often.

**#babybigtruck started to randomly give Mike and I thumbs up. It totally threw us off the first time she did it and we both thought it was the funniest thing ever!

I have 8 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Confess Sesh…

Lynn says:
    May 26, 2016

We all go through the blogging rut. And I too cannot believe Memorial day is here. Like, when did it sneak up on us and become almost June?

May 27, 2016

Yes the blogging rut is a real thing for sure! I’m thankful that people who are in the blogging community understand that especially those of us who blog for fun and not as a business.

Jenn says:
    May 26, 2016

I can’t wait to discuss Girl on the Train~ ahhhh! I miss that little #babybigtruck! How cute she’s giving thumb’s up. Yay for Summer to start!! I totally want to drink this weekend. Ahhh

May 27, 2016

I am thinking we can FaceTime when we meet for book club this way you can be part of it! We miss you and the kiddo and can not wait to see you again!

May 26, 2016

I loved Gone Girl, but the ending made me mad too. I read The Girl on the Train in 3 days. Anytime the girls would sleep, I was at work on a break or any chance I got, I read it. So good. I just started Luckiest Girl Alive since it was recommended and a good summer read. That salad sound so good and something I can eat daily too. I am super excited about the three day weekend and the start of summer too!

May 27, 2016

Yeah I was not happy with the ending AT ALL! Wow The Girl on the Train was that good huh? I am about 50ish pages into it so far and it is good! I really only have time to read at work when it’s slow and sometimes I can read a little at night before I go to bed myself other than that I have no time! I heard that Luckiest Girl Alive is good! Lemme know how you like it! Happy weekend!

May 26, 2016

I can’t believe it’s Memorial weekend either! This year is flying by.

May 27, 2016