Confess Sesh

Welcome to this weeks edition of Confess Sesh…

Confessional Thursday

**Monday I had a OB appointment and I had to fill out a questioner about genetic screening and one of the questions on it was “Have you had any alcoholic beverages this pregnancy?” I had to answer yes to that and man did I feel like a terrible mom. Thankfully I am not a heavy drinker and if I had 12-15 drinks since becoming pregnant that is less than 1 a week. Trying to think positive about it.

**#babybigtruck keeps running around yelling “I”M GONNA BE A BIG SISTER!” at the top of her lungs and I can not lie it’s so cute!

**I can not wait to nail down a more specific due date so I can do some planning that needs to be done prior to going out on maternity leave. I still have 3 weeks of vacation time left. Right now they are scheduled for August, October, and November. It looks like my maternity leave could start as soon as the middle of October which means my October week and my November week will have to be moved to the beginning of October. Hello extended maternity leave!

**We ordered the #babybigtruck2s furniture Monday and I LOVE it!

**I started a new Bible Study in Ecclesiastes and I am really liking it so far! Granted it’s only day 2.

**Mom has been out in Arizona for 2.5 almost 3 weeks now and I am ready for her to come home but she won’t be home till the middle of August!

**VBS was a total susses! We had a total of 140 kids registered and we averaged anywhere between 100 and 120 a day! Daniela and I have also decided that we will be the directors for VBS moving forward.
IMG_8151

**I’m playing catch up with a ton of TV.

**Dad and Molly sold the lake house and I have mixed feelings about that! I am gonna miss spontaneous day trips to the lake and spending time out on the boat.

IMG_8210

**We are at the end of July and we as a family are trying to pack in as much as possible!

IMG_8197

**My regular clothes are at the point where they are uncomfortable but my maternity clothes are still a tad bit to big on me. #pregoproblems

I think that’s all I got for today so with that have a great day!

I have 8 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Confess Sesh

July 28, 2016

She is too cute! I love that she is so excited to become a big sister.

July 28, 2016

It definitely makes me happy to see how excited she is!

July 28, 2016

That is so very sweet that she is excited to be a big sister. So much fun. I can’t believe you are already half way through. I don’t think you should feel like a bad mom. You didn’t know you were pregnant, you didn’t get hammered and you are responsible. I love all these pregnant confessions. I can’t wait to see babybigtrucks furniture. So cute.

July 28, 2016

Thanks mama! I know I shouldn’t beat myself up but seeing the question in black and white and having to answer it and put the answer on paper just made me feel bad. Like you said though I did not get hammered and I am responsible. I am confident that God is protecting this little nugget! I will definitely share the nursery when it’s ready!

July 28, 2016

Girl, don’t sweat it! I had a friend who found out that she was pregnant at 19 weeks and she definitely was more of a heavy drinker. Her baby was perfectly fine! Not that I’m recommending drinking while pregnant, but more just saying that when you don’t even know you’re pregnant, there isn’t anything to feel badly about. And her baby was fine. And I’m sure your baby is super healthy and growing right on track! ­čÖé

August 3, 2016

So sorry I did not reply to this sooner! I thought I did! I know I didn’t know and if I did I would not have been drinking but seeing it in black and white made me feel bad at first.

Pinky says:
    July 29, 2016

You are a great mom and did NOTHING wrong for your lil one. I 100% believe God has special protection for lil ones that are unknown. You were living life as though things were on the regular, there were no guidelines to follow. I’ll be praying for you but I’m confident all will be well.

Congrats on VBS!

August 1, 2016

Thanks love! This means so so much! Thank you for all your prayer support!