Confess Sesh

Welcome to another week of Confess Sesh…

Confessional Thursday

**Heartburn. I did not have heartburn with my last pregnancy and this one it rears it’s head in the middle of the night. Not cool batman!

**We made what possibly could have been our last trip to the lake ever this past weekend. It was bittersweet. I’m excited for my parents but I will miss them being around all summer long.

IMG_9255

**With Dad and Molly moving to FL full time I am thinking I will be going to FL at least 2 weeks a year now!

**Mike and I have started to empty what will be #babybigtruck2s room and man do we have a lot of junk! Other than room colors we have not set plan just yet. We recently have decided that we will do some kinda stripe accent wall other than that I have nothing. Hopefully something will click soon!

**I was supposed to go to Arizona in October but clearly now have to cancel that trip. Thankfully something told me to get travel insurance which is something I do not typically do!

**I have my level 2 anatomy scan next week and I can not wait to see the baby again and make sure everything is okay!

**I am got the results of my panorama blood test, the baby is at low risk for genetic disorders which is a relief and we know the sex of the baby!

**#babybigtruck2 is a mover and a shaker! Seriously this kid moves all day everyday!

**I have to start putting together a registry but in order to do that I have to go through what we have and see what we need first! I really need to get on that!

**I hope to have a more concrete due date come next week so I can make the necessary changes that have to be made to my last 2 weeks of vacation time so I can figure out when exactly maternity leave will be starting! I figure I have somewhere between 8 and 10 weeks left!

**I ate an entire bagel after eating breakfast at home Tuesday morning and did not feel bad about it in the slightest. #pregnancyperk

I have 10 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Confess Sesh

Jenn says:
    August 4, 2016

Ohhh man heartburn while being pregnant is awful!! Brooke gave me awful heartburn. Love that you ate a bagel after breakfast! LOL

August 5, 2016

Yeah it is definitely not fun at 2am!

catalyn924 says:
    August 4, 2016

Yay for good test results! I totally ate my weight in bagels the first two trimesters!

August 5, 2016

Ha! So far I have only had 1! I am sure there will be more to come though! I seem to be wanting more carbs this time around not sure if it is gonna be for the long run or just a temporary thing at this point!

August 4, 2016

Ugh my heartburn has been out of control! I have a bottle of tums on my nightstand haha.

August 5, 2016

Girl I feel you! I take 2 a night before I go to bed just incase and it seems to be helping!

August 4, 2016

Only 8 to 10 weeks left! Woo hoo super pumped for you. I had the worst heartburn during pregnancy as well. It was killer. Are you going to reveal the gender? I can’t wait to hear about it. And yay for low risk on the genetic disorders. I loved eating two breakfasts when I was pregnant. I can’t believe you are so close to having baby #2!

August 5, 2016

Crazy right?!?! I can not believe I am almost on maternity leave already! I did not have heartburn last time around and it’s not fun at all! I take 2 tums at night before I even go to bed and thankfully that seems to be helping! I will be revealing the gender not sure when yet. So thankful for low risk on genetic disorders!

August 9, 2016

So glad you had trip insurance for that trip! And hooray for being so close to meeting your little girl! đŸ™‚

August 11, 2016

I just submitted all the paperwork which was a ridiculous amount to say the least but yes thankfully I took out that insurance. If for some reason they deny it I will never bother with it again thats for sure! Can not wait to meet #babybigtruck2