Happy Wednesday Friends!
Here we are just 1 short week that stands between me and my maternity leave. With that said I have been compiling a To Do List that is never-ending that needs to be tackled as much as possible before #babybigtruck2 gets here. So what am I trying to get done? Well lets see shall we?
- Mike and I have to finish the nursery. It is painted and the furniture is set up but we need to put the finishing touches on it and organize it. Right now it looks like a bomb went off in it. The crib is doubling as a catch-all for all the things including some random Christmas presents. I have put away most of the clothing I got from my shower and I have a few other bags of clothing I need to go through and put away for her. I also need to get black out curtains for her window and figure out what I am doing with the closet “door.”
- Mike needs to install the car seat in the truck.
- When we did the nursery for #babybigtrucks room I did R E A D letters and while I love the way the R E A came out I am not thrilled with the D anymore. I need to redo that. We also have decided that we are moving the letters from her room to the living room above the bookshelf that is in there.
- I need to order a anywhere chair for #babybigtruck2.
- I want to go through the closet in our living room and hallway and purge all the junk. This has been on my To Do list for a while now.
- I have a collage frame that I need to sit with in front of the computer and pick photos I wanna print for it. I am thinking I may wait until after I have #babybigtruck2 so some of her new-born photos and maternity photos can be in it as well.
- I really need to set up a tour of the hospital I am going to be having #babybigtruck2 in. I am delivering in a different hospital than last time so I would like to know the lay of the land so to speak.
- DIAPERS. I need to get diapers. I was actually kinda surprised I only got 1 small package of diapers at my shower. I need to actually exchange them for pampers swaddlers and pick up a few more packages.
That is just the beginning of the list. There is still a bunch of other stuff on my list but that right there is really the most important stuff that needs to get done. I am sure most if not all of it will get done but it just seems so daunting.