Ok so I know we are just about 2 weeks into the new year but I am just getting to sit and post some of the goals Mike and I have for ourselves.
- Get Healthier – Get back to clean eating 80/20 rule and get back into the gym.
- Permanent Job – His current job is a “seasonal” position which ends in April. We are praying and hoping that he is offered a permanent position before his time is up otherwise it is back to the drawing board.
- Spend More Time in the Word – Self explanatory.
- Mom & Dad Alone Time – Date nights or date days.
- Family Vacation – Again self explanatory.
- Get Back Into My Jeans – I can get into my pre-baby jeans but they are snug I want to get back to them fitting comfortably.
- Get Back into a Workout Routine – I joined a kickboxing gym by us and I want to get there at least 2 times a week. I would love to hit it 3 times a week but I know that 2 is realistic right now. I also want to start walking on a regular basis again. I started walking the mall at least 2 times a week but once I go back to work I will be walking 5 days a week again.
- Grow Deeper in My Relationship with Christ – I constantly want to grow in my relationship with Jesus. It’s an ongoing goal.
- Regular Me Time – It is important for me to take time for myself. If I am not taking care of me how can I take care of the rest of my family.
- Monthly Date Nights – I want the girls to see that Mommy and Daddy make time for each other. The best thing we can do for our girls is show them what a successful relationship looks like.
- One on One time with each of the girls – I want my girls to feel like they are both equally important to me.
- Family Vacation – We were supposed to go to Disney in February but with me being on maternity leave that was canceled so now there are no plans on the table as of right now. That will change.