Happy Sunday Friends! I know I don’t typically post on the weekends but this is a new link up for me, it looks fun so play along!
This month is 10 things that are in your purse right now. I don’t always carry a purse. Really I only carry it to and from work. On the weekends my diaper bag doubles as a purse for me because I don’t want to have to carry more than I need plus lets be real I do not need much more than my wallet, my phone, and water bottle when I am out with the girls!
- My laptop. I tend to do a lot on my laptop at work which is a life safer as I don’t have to do it all when I get home from work. I like that when I get home 9 times out of 10 I do not touch my computer at all. I also just realized how filthy the screen is.
- My iPad. When I am not in the mood to do anything on my lap top I will typically set up my iPad at catch up on some shows.
- My agenda book. Man I would be lost without this thing. Not only does it have ALL our plans for the family but it also serves as my devotional which I LOVE!
- Random notebook. Since becoming a mom my brain is mush. Seriously if I do not write things down I will forget them. It’s a guarantee.
- Pink pouch. Right not it houses the charger for my laptop. I also use it to keep random things in.
- Random bills and mail that I need to go through. I am notorious for not getting the mail. Seriously I will leave the mail in the mailbox for a week at a time and then get it and go through it all. Mike on the other hand is really good about getting the mail daily.
- Shaker cup and Spark. My dose of emergency energy. I was on a hiatus from drinking Spark but have recently started drinking it again.
- My wallet. Self explanatory.
- Water bottle. I ALWAYS have a water bottle with me where ever I go.
- My purse orginizer. I LOVE this thing. It’s from 31 and I actually got it from a friend. It has 2 zipper compartments and a few elastic compartments in the middle! I keep pens and pencils in one zipper compartment and lip gloss, chapstick, and lipstick in the other.