10 on the 10th

Happy Sunday Friends! I know I don’t typically post on the weekends but this is a new link up for me, it looks fun so play along!

This month is 10 things that are in your purse right now. I don’t always carry a purse. Really I only carry it to and from work. On the weekends my diaper bag doubles as a purse for me because I don’t want to have to carry more than I need plus lets be real I do not need much more than my wallet, my phone, and water bottle when I am out with the girls!

1. My laptop. I tend to do a lot on my laptop at work which is a life safer as I don’t have to do it all when I get home from work. I like that when I get home 9 times out of 10 I do not touch my computer at all. I also just realized how filthy the screen is.
  2. My iPad. When I am not in the mood to do anything on my lap top I will typically set up my iPad at catch up on some shows.
  3. My agenda book. Man I would be lost without this thing. Not only does it have ALL our plans for the family but it also serves as my devotional which I LOVE!
  4. Random notebook. Since becoming a mom my brain is mush. Seriously if I do not write things down I will forget them. It’s a guarantee.
  5. Pink pouch. Right not it houses the charger for my laptop. I also use it to keep random things in.
  6. Random bills and mail that I need to go through. I am notorious for not getting the mail. Seriously I will leave the mail in the mailbox for a week at a time and then get it and go through it all. Mike on the other hand is really good about getting the mail daily.
  7. Shaker cup and Spark. My dose of emergency energy. I was on a hiatus from drinking Spark but have recently started drinking it again.
  8. My wallet. Self explanatory.
  9. Water bottle. I ALWAYS have a water bottle with me where ever I go.
  10. My purse orginizer. I LOVE this thing. It’s from 31 and I actually got it from a friend. It has 2 zipper compartments and a few elastic compartments in the middle! I keep pens and pencils in one zipper compartment and lip gloss, chapstick, and lipstick in the other.

I have 12 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on 10 on the 10th

April 10, 2017

YES! I have to say I agree!

April 10, 2017

Oh my goodness. I don’t even want to look in my purse to see what is in it. Ha.

April 11, 2017

BAHAHAHAHAHA I know that feeling! That is how I feel when I go from a diaper bag back to my purse!

April 10, 2017

I totally agree, if I don’t write things down now, forget it, I will never remember!! I really need a purse organizer!

April 11, 2017

Oh man it is so bad! I swear it got worse after my second too! I got the purse organizer from 31!

Erin Port says:
    April 10, 2017

My brain is also very mushy these days. I have taken to returning to my high school days and writing on my hand. There is no shame in my game. I just switched a little bit ago from my diaper bag full time. Thanks so much for linking up, its fun to take a peak inside and get to know everyone a little better 🙂 xoxo ERIN @ Perfectly Port Family

April 11, 2017

Ha! #truestory I never wrote on my hand in school I could never bring myself to do it for some reason but it’s funny because I have a tattoo on my wrist and people ask me all the time if I wrote it with a sharpie. REALLY?!?! I can not wait to switch from my diaper bag back to my purse full time although I can wait for the disaster that my purse will be when that happens!

Pamela Gail says:
    April 11, 2017

Your purse organizer, is that what’s called the Swap-It Pocket on the thirty-one website?

April 11, 2017

YES! I love it! Thanks for stoping by!

Jenny says:
    April 11, 2017

I need to remember and pack a small notebook or my planner with me. I used to and got away from doing it… not sure what I was thinking. 😉

April 12, 2017

I’d be lost without either one!