Thoughts and Confessions…

Thursdays are for thoughts and confessions…

**Britney tickets have been purchased and I can not wait! I saw her years back in AC and now I will be seeing her in Vegas with my mom!

**#babybigtruck has her recital NEXT Saturday. We got her costume about a week ago now and it is so stinking cute! She is doing a samba like dance to “You Are The Sunshine of My Life”

**Speaking of dance she had her dance photos last week. I will be able to check out the proofs on Monday at her dress rehearsal. I can not wait to see them.

**Because dance photos and our most recent family photos was not enough we also had school photos thrown into the loop. I decided against ordering school photos however I will be getting dance photos.

**Dad and Molly will be here in a few weeks! I can not wait! I have not seen them since February.

**I am knee deep in VBS prep. We are just 6 weeks away and it’s crunch time now. I ordered all the supplies for crafts and decorations the other day and it all came in. Now time to get donation boards together for the church body to get involved and then tie up the loose ends!

**I recently found out that #babybigtruck does not like when she gets lunch at school other than on Fridays which is pizza day. Her teacher informed me the other day when I send her in with a sandwich she happily gobbles it down but when she gets hot lunch they have to talk her into eating. Needless to say I will be packing her lunch Monday through Thursday now.

**Camp starts on the 26th. This is the first year that #babybigtruck gets to go to camp and I am not sure who is more excited me or her.

**I had to get a root canal done last week. Dead. I swear ever since I had the kids my teeth have gone down hill. Sad Panda.

**Housebreaking a dog is worse than potty training a toddler if you ask me. He is lucky he is cute!

**Our family vacation plans have changed. I hope to get everything settled today.

I have 14 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Thoughts and Confessions…

June 5, 2017

Ahhhh I know me either! TODAY!!!!

Pinky says:
    June 1, 2017

Lil dance girl pictures are the cutest, I know she will rock her recital. Woohoo for VBS, so cool you are helping kids and teaching them so many important life lessons. Yay for Britney, I hear the Vegas show is amazing.

June 5, 2017

Oh my goodness I know I can not wait! TODAY I get to see her photos! I can’t wait for her recital on Saturday! VBS….man I’m exhausted already lol! I can not wait to see Britney! I saw her in AC years ago and it was awesome so I can only imagine what the Vegas show is gonna be like!

June 1, 2017

I have had problems with my teeth since having kids too. I am sorry about the root canal. My girls are picky eaters too. I can’t wait to see her dance photos. They are going to be adorable. Yay for Britney tickets. And thank you for linking up!

June 5, 2017

OMG it’s terrible! I can’t deal and I am the WORST when it comes to having dental work done! I can not wait for the recital this weekend and Britney omg I am totally gonna fan girl out! LOL!

Sierra says:
    June 1, 2017

The Britney concert in Vegas is going to be so much fun! I’m sure her recital and seeing her in dance is so cute. Ugh, I agree potty training puppies is tough.
    Beautifully Candid

June 5, 2017

I saw Britney in AC years ago and it was awesome so I can only imagine what the Vegas show is gonna be like! Can’t wait! Her recital is gonna be adorable! SATURDAY!

Amanda says:
    June 3, 2017

Aww such a cute puppy! Do you still have the other dogs? Riley and I forgot the other name. 🐢🐢

June 5, 2017

Thank you! No we do not have Rylie and Zoe anymore πŸ™

Amanda says:
        June 5, 2017

Aww ,I’m so sorry to hear they died. They were adorable and I know you loved them so much. Losing a pet hurts so much. Were they sick for long?

June 5, 2017

They didn’t die, they went to live with friends who do not have kids as they started to nip at the girls for no reason and I was not about to have one of the kids get hurt. We still see them and they are in great hands!

Amanda says:
            June 5, 2017

That’s wonderful news! Sorry they weren’t good with the kids, but as a mom you did the right thing! I’m glad you found them good homes. I hope your new dog is better with the kids!

And you will love Britney’s show in Vegas. I saw it twice there!

June 6, 2017

Thanks! Yeah it was not an easy decision BUT the safety of the kids HAS to come first! Like I said they are with good friends of ours so at least we know they are in good hands and we can see them whenever we want! So far Toby is GREAT with the kids!