Today Mike hits the big 4-0! I thought it would be fun to do a 40 Things About Mike post to celebrate today!
1. He loves the Lord and is doing what he can to bring our girls to know the Lord as well.
2. He’s a devoted husband and father to the girls and I.
3. He is willing to do anything to help support the family.
4. He loves fishing but doesn’t get to go as often as he used to or would like to.
5. He is my biggest cheerleader and supports me with anything big little crazy or sane thing I come up with.
6. He loves guns as much as I love bags.
7. Chocolate and peanut butter is his go to candy combo.
8. He’s a beer and whiskey kinda guy.
9. He was in a serious atv accident years ago that he was lucky he didn’t die in.
10. Because of said accident he has a titanium elbow.
11. He is a outdoorsman through and through.
12. He is a Giants football fan and a Mets baseball fan.
13. He sold his truck when we found out I was pregnant with our first because it was not family friendly.
14. His “gang” name is Rook. Yes I shook my head when I discovered this.
15. Michael enjoys cooking and is willing to try new recipes.
16. Michael does the grocery shopping for our family. Thank you love!
17. Michael had the curliest hair as a little boy and that is where #babybigtruck gets her curls.
18. He enjoys hunting.
19. He will willing travel anywhere.
20. Michael is used to me recording him and taking photos of him which is great when I have a surprise announcement like when I was pregnant with #babybigtruck2.
21. He enjoys yard work and gardening.
22. If he is watching tv and has control of the remote he will most definitely have a nature show on. If not a nature show a cheesy shark movie made on a super low budget.
23. His favorite color is green.
24. Michael is a pizza lover.
25. Michael is the most selfless person I know.
26. He’s is the least materialistic person I know.
27. He will do anything to help the ones he loves.
28. If you would have asked him 4 years ago if he thought he would ever be married with kids he would have laughed and said no but he wouldn’t change a thing about his life.
29. He quit smoking cold turkey 7 almost 8 years ago.
30. He is 1 of 3 boys and the youngest at that.
31. Country Music is his jam.
32. He gets roped into whatever I volunteer for and never complains.
33. He acts like he is a tough guy but he is a total softie!
34. He reads and has been a reader of my blog since we got together. Hi babe! Happy Birthday Love!
35. Give him a task and he will move heaven and earth to accomplish it!
36. He loves a good DIY project or home improvement project.
37. He LOVES when I put my ice cold feet on him.
38. He LOVES when I come up with a project for him to do exactly 1 week before I need said project done and he always NAILS it! Not that I have ever done that to him.
39. Mike loves his puppy.
40. HATES being in the spot light.
Happy Birthday babe! The girls and I love you more than we can ever show you or tell you! Hope you have a wonderful day! 40 looks good on you!